Sunday, November 8, 2009

Picnic at Dreamworld Resort

My company Tradekey (Pvt) Ltd. arranged a picnic at Dreamworld Resort on 6th to 7th November 2009. On Friday 6th November, there was a working day in office and after office timings, we all offered prayer of Jumma and then took lunch. After lunch, we departed to the resort. After almost 45 minutes, we reached there. Our department's team lead Mr. Zeeshan Aazmi had already arranged camping tents for us where we stayed.
First, we all offered prayer of Asar and then strolled about at some places of the resort. Then after Maghrib prayer, we joined the ceremony of the company in which the associates of different departments performed different programs and tried to make laugh all of us. After the ceremony, we offered Isha prayer and then took dinner. there were a lot of dishes for us. I took Biryani with Chinese Chiken, Tikka and Gola Kabab. After lunch, we went to the indoor games and played bowling. One thing I noted that there were no much more indoor games. Only bowling and Keram exists. Golf was also there but not allowed for us. After bowling we went to the cricket ground and played cricket. We all enjoyed cricket very much. When the cricket winded up, we ate Mutton Sajji, Cake and took Tea. After it, I went to my tent and slept because I was very sleepy and the time was 2:30 a.m. My other friends didn't sleep. They enjoyed the whole night.
I wake up in the morning at 8:00 a.m. I took breakfast. Halwa Puri, Paratha, Slices, Tea and Lassi were included. After breakfast, I had a plan for swimming but all water park facilities were closed. The admin of the resort said that it would be opened at 11:00 a.m. So all the department boys started playing cricket again. When the clock structed 11, We rapidly winded up cricket and ran to the swimming pool. We enjoyed swimming all the time in the pool and slides. After swimming, we took bath and then took lunch in the Galaxy Hotel of the resort. I took Biryani with Raita, Tikka, Gola Kabab and Ice Cream and Custard in the sweet dishes. Cold drinks were also included. After lunch, we sharp departed for our homes. We really enjoyed this picnic very much and I pray to Allah that He give us chances to arrange such type of picnics almost every year (Aameen).

1 comment:

  1. Dreamworld is really a good place of picnic. Hope u enjoyed very much :)

    ReplyDelete