Monday, December 28, 2009

My 1st successful SEO Project

Alhamdolillah, my first project of SEO has become successful. It took time of less than a month to get second page at Google.

When I started to study SEO myself then after understanding its basic concepts, now its practical performance was a difficult challenge for me. Because definitely SEO is an interesting field and people as well as I enjoy it. But it has a lot of working in the form of different ways. So I did not understand that from where shall I take my start and then which works shall I perform step by step. Although it was my first professional struggle to achieve my experience as well as strong evidence of SEO knowledge.

So in the name of Allah first, I selected a product (mobile phone). And then I choose my targeted keyword on which I have to optimize the site. After it, I made a site on a free domain (blogspot), put its domain name and title name on that targeted keyword and then started to put the information of this product on it. I took atleast 10 models of mobile phones, collected information of every model, wrote its content, selected accurate keywords and then publish it on this site with picture of every model. This was on-page optimization.

Now I had to start off-page optimization. First I performed directory submission. I submitted my site in almost a lot of directory submission websites. Then while continuing directory submission, I also wrote an article and a press release and then also started article and press release submissions. I also performed social bookmarking. All this working of off-page optimization I performed step by step. Submission my site in search engines (including Google) was also a part of my SEO working.

After spending some days. The results of my hard working started to appear at Google. First, my site appeared on 8th page and 2 press releases on 2nd page. After some days, my site got 5th page and after some more time, it got 2nd page (Alhamdolillah). I am very thankful to almighty Allah who made me successful in my this very first small SEO project and also I want to thank to my SEO guider Sir Atif Zain who provided me SEO basics and told me helpful techniques.

So this was my very first experience in SEO field. Now I clearly understand on which strategies I can work on an SEO project. I will always use and follow my these strategies and steps while performing any SEO project.

10 comments:

  1. Hardworking persons looks like u. I respect u a lot my friend. come on keep this efforts always. U will definitely prove yourself Inshallah

    ReplyDelete
  2. good efforts. my prays r always with u. keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A person who has confidence on his efforts, is always successful in his life. I extremely praise your hard working and honesty with your profession. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really V nice
    May ALLAH increase ur knowledge in SEO
    GOD bless u FOR ALWAYS
    Background is also v nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. good work,keep it up :)

    Alina

    ReplyDelete
  6. MASHALLAH! tum se yehi umeed thi ,ALLAH tum ko khoob taraqqi the,kamyabi de ameen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats nice Fahad. You have a lot of energy and you will become reknown SEO soon InshaAllah!

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete