Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Experience To See Dabang-1 and 2 Of Eid-ul-Adha

Eid-Ul-Adha is one of the most important as well as special religious festivals of Muslim which is also called Bakra-Eid. On this great occasion, Muslims slaughter their domestic animals such as goat, sheep, cow, bulls, camel etc. This sacrifice of animals is a symbol of sacrifice made by Hazrat Ibraham (A.S) which is His Sunnah. This festival starts after the fifth pillar of Islam known as Hajj. The first day of Eid-Ul-Adha is celebrated on the tenth day of Duhl-Hijja, which is the last month of the Islamic year.

This year, Eid-Ul-Adha was on 16th November. On the night before (Chaand Raat), I went to shopping and some outing with my friends. Specially I went to see the most famous pair of bulls this year named Dabang-1 and Dabang-2 which were bought in Abid Town (Gulshan-e-Iqbal). They were really huge, wealthy and like a small mountain. I captured their some pictures from my cell. Take a look:


Due to the popularity of these two heavy weight Dabangs, people were coming in a huge quantity to see them. When I arrived there then on that time also a huge crowd was present. So I felt very uncomfortable while taking snaps. You can see that how much huge they are. When you saw live them then you can asses it. When I arrived there then on that time Dabang-1 was standing but Dabang-2 was sit. I said to the bull handler that stand out Dabang-2. He tried but Dabang-2 wasn’t stand. Probably he had tired.

So it was really a good experience to see the great pair of Dabang-1 and 2. I talked to the owner of these bulls and he told me that both cost 16 lac. These bulls were calm and quit. Never looked angry. Bull handler was present there to handle both. Around the tent, a boundary rope was put for the people who were coming to see them. So I can say that they were the biggest bulls which I ever saw live on this Eid-ul-Adha. According to people, the biggest bull of this year was “Red Bull” which was bought in Defense area. I saw his videos but didn’t see live. He was also great. Take a look:

6 comments:

  1. Great blog Fahad bhai :) me b gai ti dekne. kuch pics li. muje khyal nai rha wrna me b lagati inki pics net pe. waki boht rash tha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaar ye Dabang kahan thi mujhe to nahi dikhi gai... anyways great coverage Fahad bhai... kya aap News Reporter bhi ho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dabang ka ye pair Gulshan-e-Iqbal k area Abid Town me aya tha jo Moti Mehel k saamne wala area hai, jahan Iqra university ka campus hai.
    and JazakAllah for your appreciation. Mein koi news reporter nahi hun yar :-) professional SEO hun. Blogging apni SEO skills improve krne k liye krta hun wrna iska bhi koi khaas shauk nahi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful they r.......... thanks for posting their snaps fahad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post man.... Its my khush qismati that i was also wid u at that tym :-) Fahad u rock...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! i heared about & saw them on tv. you saw live, then definitely u enjoyed a lot

    ReplyDelete