Saturday 3rd December 2011 was one of my memorable days. On that day, I and one of my close and sincere friends Hussain planned to go to give the audition for a theater play in defence. Actually the moto is just to try that have we the abilities for acting or not ;-) :-P Well we just went for fun and enjoyment and then this journey became memorable of both’s life.
I and Hussain planned to meet at 4:30 p.m at Paradise bakery. My home is the most nearing to that place. Well I arrived at the bakery and then at exact time, Hussain came with a car and totally surprised me. Because we made a plan that we go by bus. Pillion riding was also banned by the government. So my friend came and we departed for the destination. First of all we went to Usmania Colony from where Hussain had to put the engine oil in his car. During that break, we stayed some minutes and took cold drinks for refreshment.
I and Hussain planned to meet at 4:30 p.m at Paradise bakery. My home is the most nearing to that place. Well I arrived at the bakery and then at exact time, Hussain came with a car and totally surprised me. Because we made a plan that we go by bus. Pillion riding was also banned by the government. So my friend came and we departed for the destination. First of all we went to Usmania Colony from where Hussain had to put the engine oil in his car. During that break, we stayed some minutes and took cold drinks for refreshment.
![]() | |
| Main Road of Phase 8 (Khayaban-e-Shaheen) Defence |
After filling car’s engine with oil, we departed for audition. The place was Le’cole for Advance Studies which is situated in Khayaban-e-Shaheen phase 8 (defence). Actually it is so far and inside the defence area. We had to arrive there at 6 p.m. Well at Khayaban-e-Ittehad, we stopped and asked the address from an estate agency. The address was not so difficult so we continued our journey. Actually phase 8 of Khayaban-e-Shaheen was not proper build. Majority of the area contains plots only. So after arriving there, we asked the floor from the guard on which the auditions are conducted. We arrived at the audition hall where other participants were also present. The theater drama was in English. So their representatives gave both of us a script in which dialogues are written.
![]() |
| View of Beautiful Creek Vista Apartments (Phase 8 Khayaban-e-Shaheen) Defence |
Representatives gave everyone a chance to speak those dialogues with best of their efforts. We tried our best and analyzed that can we become actors or not? :-) Well the audition was so successful but the competition was also so tough. So administrators say that we will call you for the next round. After the audition, we departed from that place and arrived to the Shaheen Shinwari Restaurant (Gulshan-e-Jamal) where we ate the popular and delicious dish of that restaurant Chicken Boneless Handi. My friend Hussain ate first time that dish from the restaurant and he really liked it. I also took one parcel for my family and then we returned back. From a CNG station in Johar Mor, Hussain filled his car cylinder with CNG and then he dropped me at my home.
![]() |
| Beautiful view of Creek Vista Apartments at night |
Well this was a wonderful trip with Hussain and we really enjoyed it. Specially the Chicken Handi of Shaheen Shinwari was so delicious. Hussain is a good person as well as a true friend who always help me whenever I need him. One more thing I forgot to tell you. He also stared at girls in the whole journey (as he is a little bit naughty). Also, he made me laugh with different jokes. I hope that we will remember this memorable trip as we both went outside for a long time because we don’t have enough time for enjoyment due to our family responsibilities. Well we will keep arranging such type of programs to make strong our friendship more Insha Allah.



got update of your post after a long time fahad where were u? and I hope u really enjoyed this trip. how about the audition u gave?
ReplyDeleteyou enjoyed this trip han :) coz this is always have a great journey. I have gone many times to le'cole institute coz my cousin studies there.
ReplyDelete@Nazia: due to load of work I was not concentrating on my blog. Well we just went for fun not to become professional actors :-)
ReplyDeletenice. y dont u come up and visit lahore mr. khan?
ReplyDeleteI have no free time maham
ReplyDelete