Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I Am Getting Acting Education

First of all, so sorry guys from last couple of months, I was so busy and unable to write, manage and even open that blog. I know my some readers and fans are consecutive subscriber and like to read my posts so I apologize to all of them. Now, I will try to update my blog frequently as like before.



Actually the reason behind my long absence from the blog is my continuing studies as well as my media related activities. In the holy month of Ramadan, I met a reknown artist Ali Sheikh for the purpose of acting who is not a formal actor like the majority one in the Pakistan Showbiz Industry. He is passed out from National Academy of Performing Arts (NAPA) and knows about acting in depth. After meeting him, I realized that acting has a vast field that contains its proper history and education. This education is given in NAPA and original actors are trained in that institute. So after meeting him, my thoughts have been changed regarding acting. I realized the difference between formal and original actors.

Now, I am successfully getting trained by Ali bhai as an actor and I have found the right way now. I am internally satisfied. It is true that I am not struggling to be a formal actor but atleast I am getting proper education in acting regarding its every aspect like history, diction, inflation in sentences, improvisation, etc. If someone asks me regarding acting tricks and its tenuity then I will easily explain these things. So now, I have no any desire to be a famous super star. If I become super star or not, atleast my heart and soul is satisfied that I get proper education in acting and being not a star, I will be better than lots of super stars in Pakistani Media Industry.

I will further write the detail blog on formal and original acting later because I am currently in the learning phase and I have to know many things deeply. I just want to give an advice to those youngsters who want to be the actor in the future, get proper education of it from NAPA, Arts Council or any other good art institute or atleast get training from any one actor who is passed out from any good art institute.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back fahad & nice to know u r entering in acting. Wish u good luck

    ReplyDelete