Sunday, November 1, 2009

Camp Candy - famous cartoon

Camp Candy was broadcasted from NTM channel in 90's. This was a very famous cartoon which was specially made for children. I like it very much. I came from school to home and slept. Then after waking up, I completed all my homework very sharp just because I could watch my this favorite cartoon without any tension.

I remember all the characters of this cartoon sofar. The main is the uncle John Candy who run a camp where children perform different activities. All the children are very cute specially I like Bobby who wear inverted cap on his head and is the youngest among all. Also I like Robin, a girl who love animal and wildlife. Some more famous children are Inky, a boy who always fear from everyone. You can say that he was a coward boy. Venessa, who always worry about his face and make-up. Alex who is a sharp girl and always busy in his physical fitness exercises and Rick who is a devil boy and always chase up Inky.

Uncle Candy treats all these children very confidently and responsibly. The channel NTM started this cartoon after dubbing in Urdu language for the facility of children. Here is its theme song in Urdu. Come on! Remember your childhood memories
.


8 comments:

  1. I dont remember this cartoon. probably i was too little on that time or was not born. but after listening the theme song, i understood that it would b a good entertainment and children definitely liked it

    ReplyDelete
  2. areyyyyyyyyyy yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr :) :) :) fahad dude bachpan k din yad dila die tum ne, tumhari memory zabardast ha k tumhe ab tak is ka ek ek character yad ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm i really like this cartoon n want to watch it again but unfortunately there r only few episodes in urdu dubbing
    n the innocent voices of that kids r not in eng
    i love ths memory of my childhood

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still remember that how crazy i was for this cartoon not ready to miss a single episodes lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fahad bhai main kafi dare say search kr ri to but mje ab miley sirf aapki wja say soooooo thanks main apney nephew ko b dikhana chahti o but ab to na STN ha na e woh cartoon ha aye mamu k elawa yakh
      Thanks again

      Delete
    2. It's fine Asiya :-) I uploaded this to memorize this cartoon to all those who watched it in their childhood.

      Delete
  5. Main apney bachpan may ye cartoon daikhti ti mje Bohat pas and they WO camp may bchoon ka khailna or naughty ho k tang krna ab b yad ha I wish WO wkt wapis aye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wo waqt me bhi boht miss karta hun but waqt agar wapas ata hota to duniya kabhi itni progress na karti. purana waqt almost sab he wapas lana chahte hain but it's against nature.

      Delete