Thursday, November 19, 2009

Golden Words

Following are the some Golden Words which I collected. It is very helpful for our lives.

  1. Straight roads never make good drivers, smooth sea never make good sailors, clear sky never make good pilots and problem free life never makes a strong and good person. Be strong enough to accept the challenges of life. Don't ask life "why me?" Instead say "try me". Have a winning attitude.
  2. Some flowers grow best in the sun, others do well in the shade. Allah always knows what is the best for us. So He puts us where we grow the best.
  3. FACT OF LIFE: Everybody wants to go into heaven, but nobody wants to die. Think about it.
  4. Allah has 3 replies to our prayer. 1) yes, 2) yes but not now, 3) I have a better plan for you. There is never "no". So just keep the faith.
  5. Prayers are not a spare wheel that you pull out when you are in trouble. It is the steering wheel that keeps you on the right path throughout your life.
  6. When you are up in life, your friends get to know who you are. But when you are down in life, you get to know who your friends are.
  7. Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them.
  8. Treat everyone with politeness. Even those who are rude to you. Not because they are not nice, but because you are nice.
  9. Whenever you are criticized, don't get upset. Always remember that "no stones are thrown on a fruitless tree".
  10. A king ordered to make a ring and said that on the ring, write such type of a sentence to which when I read in happiness, I become sad and if I read it in sadness then I become happy. The sentence was "this time will be spent". If you read it in happiness, then you will become sad and if you read it in sadness then you will become happy.

4 comments:

  1. boht zabardast hai. waqi boht kuch seekhne ko mila.

    Madiha Azeem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice
    keep it up
    GOD BLESS U ALWAYS
    I will try to follow these Golden words

    ReplyDelete
  3. heart touching. really great

    ReplyDelete
  4. last wala boht sabak amoz ha. really we should learn from it.

    ReplyDelete