Sameed Khan is one of my very cute cousins. He is extremely very bold, confident and intelligent boy (Masha Allah). He picks every knowledge very sharply. He plays with me many times when I go to his home to meet him. He called me "Fahad Bhai". Since when he was a new born baby, smiling every time is its habit. He disturbs everyone a lot that's why he is famous as a naughty boy of our family.When he cries then looks very cute. One day I made a small boat from paper and gave him to play. He asked me "Fahad Bhai! Where shall I get water for it?" Then I told him that he can take a small tub, fill water in it and float this paper boat on the water. When he went to take the tub in the washroom then his mother strictly denies him. He came to me and while crying told me the situation. I made his crying stop and made him understand that your mother is right. Because while playing with boat in the tub, the water will fall on the floor which will make the room dirty, everyone can slip and hurt and also your mother will have to clean the floor. He understood my all advices and stopped crying.
He read and learn the poems and makes everyone listen when someone wants. This video I recorded in which he is reading a small poem. Looking very cute.
He is so cute
ReplyDeleteLooking very nice
what a cuteness :)itne maze se poem suna raha ha :) chote babies aise he hote han :)
ReplyDelete